Jericho Gate is a residential and tourism project which will be the first of its kind in Palestine and will include tourist and entertainment facilities, comprising villas, hotels, resorts, a sports city, amusement and water parks, malls and other facilities.
Jericho Gate is strategically located in the Jordan Valley at the crossroads of Amman, the West Bank and Jerusalem. It is around:
- 50 km from Amman
- 25 km from Jerusalem
- 8 km from the Dead Sea
- 8 km from the site of Baptism in the Jordan Valley
- Site Area: 3m m2
- Built up Area: 3.5m m2
- Total investment: $2.5 - $3 Billion
- 1,500 units of premium villas
- 4 to 7 Hotels
- Interactive museum
- Retail area
- Aqua-park and entertainment facilities
- Infrastructure and road construction began in early 2014. This included excavation work for the main plaza of the project.
- By the second half of 2014, construction of the commercial area will commence.
- Construction work of the Aqua-park will also commence by the second half of 2014